The Walk the Talk Podcast – Episode 7 with Stuart Cain
Episode 7 – with Stuart Cain of Hitzone
The exercise episode!
This week, Rachael talks to Stu of Hitzone all about fitness!
Do you want to change your life and get fitter by starting to get to the gym? What if you don’t know where to start? Listen to this episode of the podcast and find out!
In this episode we cover:
- What to do if you’re nervous about starting at the gym
- Where to start with starting a new fitness regime.
- What is the best exercise to do if you want to lose weight?
- Why we’re not fans of the fitness industry these days
- How to incorporate exercise into your daily routine
- What is HIIT training?
- Why should you consider it?
- Why you DON’T need to join a gym if you want to get fit!
- Why doesn’t Rachael do personal training anymore!?
We also answer the big question:
“I would love to get fitter, WHERE DO I START?”
Find out more about HitZone here: http://www.thehitzone.co.uk/
The nutrition program that Stuart is taking part in right now is called Transform21 and you can join too!
Don’t forget, the new Transform21 group starts on Thursday 12th October 2017 and you can book your space now here: www.walkthetalkfitness.co.uk/21days
Change your life with real nutrition guidance, a step-by-step guide with motivation and daily accountability. All done online, from anywhere on the planet. Book now.