#44 How to Improve Your Relationship with Food (with Dr Joshua Wolrich)
Rachael talks to Dr Joshua Wolrich, a medical doctor and NHS surgical trainee about his journey from overweight and unhealthy to achieving a healthy weight whilst changing his relationship with food.
As a medical doctor, Joshua’s motivation for change was to become a better role model for his patients.
Join Rachael and Dr Wolrich as they discuss:
- Why you should focus on improving your relationship with food instead of thinking about counting calories.
- How to give yourself permission to eat whatever you like.
- Is aspartame really bad for you?
- Does the keto diet work?
- What about clean eating?
- Why you will weight more when you eat carbs (but it’s not a bad thing)
- Are diet drinks bad for your health?
- Will eating croissants make you fat?
and LOADS more.
Find Dr Wolrich on Instagram here: http://www.instagram.com/unfattening
For more details on how to Ditch the Diet, visit:
Please don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast!