Charred Corn Salsa
Makes an amazing side to any spicy chicken dish!
- 1 medium tin of sweetcorn (drained and rinsed)
- 1 red pepper (finely diced)
- 1 small red onion (finely diced)
- 1 green chilli (finely diced)
- 2 large tomatoes (roughly diced)
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 small handful of fresh coriander (roughly chopped)
- salt & pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
In a frying pan, heat the oil and then toast the sweetcorn kernals until slightly blackened. Remove from heat.
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and serve.