How To Leave Diet Culture Behind with Dr Aria
Does yoyo dieting make you fatter? How do they affect your health and mindset in the long-term?
Join Rachael alongside Dr Aria, Doctor in Clinical Psychology, while they talk about the subject of sustainable weight loss and long-term health.
Listen as they discuss:
- How to step off the diet treadmill and get the healthy body you want whilst staying mentally and physically fit.
- Why counting ANYTHING (calories, macros, syns, points) will not work for you long-term (so the data tells us)
- Three questions you should ask yourself before making a change to your diet or exercise regime
- How to stop yoyo dieting and start living right now (and still lose weight along the way)
- How you can have your cake AND eat it without feeling guilty
and lots more…
Find out more about The Ditch the Diet Academy here: https://www.ditchthedietacademy.com/dtd-academy
Other podcast episodes on this topic: