Kiwi & Blueberry Chia Pudding
Have this for breakfast, or as dessert. We don't mind!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 kiwi fruit peeled and sliced
- 50 g frozen blueberries (thawed)
Combine the almond milk, chia seeds, vanilla and maple syrup and mix well, split into two glass jars or small bowls.
Cover, and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours to allow the chia seeds to soak up the almond milk and become 'pudding like'. You can leave overnight too, if you want.
Layer with slices of kiwi fruit (or just chuck it on top) and top with the thawed frozen blueberries. We use thawed frozen berries as they produce lots of nice natural blueberry juice too. Yum!