Mango and Red Pepper Salsa
This unbelievably quick salsa recipe will make you look like a total badass. Minimal ingredients, minimal fuss, MAXIMUM flavour.
- 1 large mango (chopped into 1cm cubes)
- 1 red bell pepper (capsicum) (chopped roughly)
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 handful fresh coriander leaves and stalks (finely chopped)
- 1 red chilli (finely diced)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime (juice of)
Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together. Super simple!