Quick Homemade Beef Burgers
- 500 g Lean Beef Mince
- 1 white onion (finely diced)
- 1 tbsp dried mixed herbs (optional)
- 2 tsp harissa paste or tomato puree (harissa paste will give a spicy, smokey flavour)
- 1 medium egg (beaten)
- Salt and Black Pepper if needed to season
- 4 sesame seed topped burger buns (toasted under the grill)
Mix all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Make sure the ingredients are very well mixed.
Shape into 4 burger patties
Preheat the grill on medium-high heat and grill for 4-5 minutes on each side. Make sure the burger is thoroughly cooked through and no pink meat remains before serving.
Top the burger with whatever you fancy and serve with homemade sweet potato chips, or a side salad.