Smoky Red Pepper Salsa
Smokey Red Pepper Salsa
- 150 g Cherry Tomatoes (Halved)
- 1/2 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Roasted jar Red Peppers (Chopped)
- 1 Garlic Clove (Chopped)
- 1 Red Chilli (Chopped)
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
1. Preheat oven to 200*C (180 Fan), Gas Mark 6
2. Place the tomatoes on baking tray, season and then sprinkle over sugar & balsamic vinegar together with half the oil. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
3. Place tomatoes, peppers, paprika, chilli, garlic & remaining oil into a blender. Blend into a rough paste/dip.
4. Add salt & pepper to taste.