Thai Fish Green Curry
This is a super quick curry that can be whipped up in a matter of 20 minutes±
- 500 g white fish (cod works well) (chopped into chunks)
- 1 white onion (roughly diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (diced or minced)
- 2 tbsp thai green curry paste (add to your own spice tolerance)
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 400g tins coconut milk
- 1 lime (juice and zest)
- 100 ml fish stock
- 100 g sugar snap peas
- 1 aubergine (cut into large cubes)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Large Handful fresh coriander leaves and stems roughly chopped
Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok over high heat and add the onions and garlic until they are soft and see-through. Add the curry paste and keep stirring until cooked and you can smell the lovely aroma of the paste.
Add the coconut milk, fish sauce, stock, lime and aubergine and simmer for 10 minutes
Add the fish and sugar snap peas and simmer for a further 5 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
Turn off the heat and stir through the fresh coriander
Add seasoning to your liking and serve piping hot.
Serving suggestion - add some crushed salted cashew nuts on top!