The Long Term Effects of Yo-Yo Dieting with Dietitian Sophie Medlin
Join Rachael as she talks to Registered Dietitian Sophie Medlin about the effects of yo-yo dieting and fad diets.
Sophie has specialist knowledge and skills in sports nutrition as well as the management of medical conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome and digestive disorders and we also talk about this in this episode of the podcast.
In this episode:
- What is IBS and how is it diagnosed?
- What effects does long term dieting have on the digestive system?
- What kind of diets work for people with IBS?
- Can fruit and veg in a capsule really increase your nutrient intake?
- Diet myth busters and LOADS more.
Join the Ditch the Diet Academy here: https://ditchthedietacademy.com/join (closing 30th June 2019)
Find out more about Sophie here: https://www.citydietitians.co.uk/our-dietitians